CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Medjugorje - Messages April 2008.

April 2/2008:

"Dear Children! Even today while I am with you in the great love of God,
I desire to ask you if you are with me.
Is your heart open for me?
Do you allow me, with my love, to purify it and to prepare it for my Son?
My children, you are chosen, because, in your time, the great grace of God has descended on earth.
Do not hesitate to accept it.
Thank you."


After the apparition, Mirjana said, "Our Lady blessed all of us and all religious articles. And while she was leaving, after her in the blueness, I was able to see wonderful, warm light."

Thank you, Mother Mary. ~*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous photo of Our Lady you have with this blog post. Did you take this picture yourself? Where is this particular statue? Very nice!

Danica-Christine said...

Dear Ruby, I sent you a message at your website with an answer to your questions.

God bless.