CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Updates - at long last!


Good afternoon to everyone,

As you all might have noticed *looks around*, I've been gone for quite some time, and have not updated my blog since then. Well, I'm back, and eager to start with updates!

I. I have been meeting with several wonderful Holy Priests during the past few weeks, and am excited to let you all know that I've been admitted to a weekly R.C.I.A. class!

II. My beloved shrine has grown from one precious picture of the Blessed Virgin, to hundreds of precious items! Statues, Rosaries, books, medals, pictures, holy cards, holy water, etc.
I'm sure that you can all imagine my gratitude for each and every one of these items. I will post pictures soon.

III.
My knowledge of the One, Holy, Catholic Church has grown in greatness and fullness; this, in itself, is a great blessing.

IV.
The Blessed Virgin has interceded for my family in such a loving way, and have showered Her Divine Graces upon us without limit.

V. In addition, I've taken on both Greek and Latin subjects, in order to major therein; for the cause of further growing in knowledge of the Faith. I'm requesting your prayers!

Thank you to all my readers for your precious time. It's greatly appreciated.

For Him Through Her,
Danica-Christine.

1 comments:

Jayson said...

HEY DANICA..CONGRATS WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW!! TAKE CARE :)