CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mother Mary's Desires:


The Desires of Our Queen and Mother:

"Dear children! I come to you as a Mother with gifts. I come with love and mercy. Dear children, mine is a big heart. In it, I desire all of your hearts, purified by fasting and prayer. I desire that, through love, our hearts may triumph together. I
desire that through that triumph you may see the real Truth, the real Way and the real Life. I desire that you may see my Son. Thank you." (March 18, 2007 Mirjana)

Here are just some of Our Lady’s desires:

“Pray all the prayers for the opening of sinful hearts. I desire that.” (April 18, 1985)
“I desire to call you to humility.” (June 28, 1985)
“I desire to lead you.” (July 25, 1985)
“I desire to call you to grow in love.” (April 10, 1986)
“I desire to teach you to pray.” (June 12, 1986)
“I desire to help you.” (June 12, 1986)
“I desire that you cooperate with me in everything, even in the smallest things.” (April 28, 1986)
“I desire that your cross would also be a joy for you.” (September 11, 1986)
“What I desire of each individual is to become holy.” (October 9, 1986)
“I desire to bring you all to Heaven unto God.” (November 27, 1986)
“I desire to thank you for every response to the messages.” (January 8, 1987)
“I desire that through each one of you God’s plan may be fulfilled, that all which God has planted in your heart may keep on growing.” (April 25, 1987)
“I desire that through you the whole world may get to know the God of joy.” (May 25, 1988)
“I desire that you love all men with my love.” (May 25, 1988)
“I desire that your decisions be free before God, because He has given you freedom.” (November 25, 1989)
“I desire, dear children, that each one of you be ever closer to my heart.” (April 25, 1990)
“I desire to enrich you with my motherly peace.” (July 25, 1990)
“I do not desire you to talk about prayer, but to pray.” (April 25, 1991)
“I invite you to self-renunciation for nine days so that, with your help, everything that I desire to realize through the secrets I began in Fatima, may be fulfilled.” (April 25, 1991)
“I desire my, Jesus’, and your heart to become one heart of love and peace.” (July 25, 1999)

Our Blessed Mother's Heart is filled with love and grace for her children. As she loves her Son, Jesus, she also loves us. Just call upon your Heavenly Queen.

God bless.

In Mary Immaculate,
Danica-Christine.

0 comments: