CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

My Lyrical tribute to Jesus...

"God of My Essence" - my tribute to Jesus Christ. I hope you like it. My song is copyright to myself, and the S.A. Library Int.

I appologise for the form of the text, but, unfortionately, Blo Spot does not allow the proper spacing functions requitred to properly form my song.

(Verse one) I’m passing Through open doors Of life and death Father I need you To guide my mortal soul Hold my hand Catch me as I fall Never let go I can’t live If living is without you I’m frozen inside (Chorus)At this moment in time I capitulate my soul To the One Who ordained it to be You’re all that I’m living for Through the mystification The betrayal And the lies Of this present age I can’t live If living is without you The God of my essence My being Never let me go (Verse two) Let my heart not wonder From you Into darkness Don’t let me fade away Into the gateway of death Let me not become a sacrifice To the weight of the world Its lethal snare Entraps the foolish Yet cannot grasp the saved Oh, Christ Deliver them Deliver me From this frozen soul (Chorus) At this moment in time I capitulate my soul To the One Who ordained it to be Whilst I was but breath In the holy mouth Of the God of my soul You’re all that I’m living for Through the mystification The betrayal And the lies Of this present age That pursues me I can’t live If living is without you The God of my essence Christ of my being Never let me go Have mercy upon me ***



0 comments: