CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

My experience with the Blessed Mother Mary.

A few weeks ago, I was laying in bed, whislt waiting for my parents to return; it was around 10:30PM.

Being as close to my mother as I am, I felt as if something horrible had, or was, going to happen to her. I have no idea why.

Being a new convert to Catholicism, I had still to learn everything about the Blessed Virgin. My faith in her was minus zero, to be honest.

I printed a beautiful picture of Our Lady Fatima (Mary) the previous morning, and had put it on my cubbord. I truly believe, now, that Our Lady had a plan with me pritning that picture.

I felt as if something was urging me to call upon my Heavenly Mother, during my hour of sorrow. Thus, I did.

I pleaded with Her to comfort me, and to give me peace. At that moment, I heard a woman's voice speaking to me, and telling me not to be dismayed.

I was shocked, to say the least.

Yet, I knew it was her. That voice was so gentle, unlike any voice I had ever heard.

Since then, I have been studying more and more of Our Blessed Lady - and Heavenly Mother.

That was one experience that I will never forget, for as long as I live.

I hope this has been an insperation to those of you are seeking a mother to love you. She loves you!

I have since become a follower of our Blessed Mother, for She comforted me, during my darkest hour of need. I truly love you, Mother Mary.

A friend of mine, AveMaria, sent me two links to obtain gifts from our Mother; A Miraculous Medal and a picture of Her. I'm so excited!

My wish is to obtain a beautiful Rosary, with a breathtaking Crucifix. So I can pray to my Lord and His Mother properly.

God bless.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always have trust in the Mother of God, the Blessed Virgin Mary no matter what happens in your life and you'll go no wrong.

The Blessed Trinity have assigned our Mother to help us and please bear in mind that all the graces and blessings we receive from the Lord pass thru the hands of the Blessed Virgin Mary. I hope that you'll be able to pray the Rosary soon and it is so powerful that the devil can't tempt anyone to sin once we pray the Rosary. God bless.

Anonymous said...

You are in the midst of a beautiful journey with Our Lady leading you in faith to her Son. It is interesting to me, the second image you chose above depicting her holding what seems to me the Brown Scapular very much connected to Mary's title, Our Lady of Mount Carmel. I would encourage you, today, on the Feast of St. Teresa of Avila to learn more about the Carmelite Order and their devotion to Mary. You will find in their members such as St. Therese of Lisieux, St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross, St. John of the Cross and others, beautiful example of faith to model your life upon. Begin where you are. Walk with the Love Our Blessed Mother reveals. Finish the journey faithfully in her care, and you shall be blessed. Our Lady of Mount Carmel, pray for us. God bless you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Our lady is calling to us all, especially in America, for us to return to purity. Our Lady of America appeared in Rome City, IN in 1956 several times to Sr. Mildred (Millie) Neuzil.

Read all about these events and their significance with today's world at www.oltiv.org or ourladyofamerica.com

Anonymous said...

Yeah that sounds pretty cool.

At the same time we don't want to go running around looking for these kind of experiences. That could be asking for trouble.

However, if you are praying your rosary not expecting anything and she does show up. Once in a lifetime is all you need. After that you will never doubt your sanity about praying the rosary again.

Child of Mary said...

The Blessed Mary is our dearest mother, please if you don't know her yet try to be everyday in her company you will see how much you will start loving Jesus more and more.
I have had so many experience with her in live and dream. She is my confident, my consoler, my mother, my friend O Lord she is everything I wish I can be. She is my sweet mother gentle and loving and caring. Don't spend a day without throwing yourself in her maternal care.
As Padre Pio said to me once in my dream when he appeared to me and to make a long story short : "Love your mother , love your Rosary."
Yes love you Mother and love your Rosary and you see how sweet Jesus is.

Anonymous said...

Trust in prayer, say the chaplet of Divine Mercy every day. Make little sacrifices and fast at lease once a week. Keep a log of all your messages. Have a priest as your spiritual adviser. I have had locutions for 11 years. Our Lady asked me to start a rosary group and dedicate it to the The Holy Poor Souls. I live in America. Read books about saints they will inspire you. I have been given the name THE CHILD OF JESUS CRUCIFIED.

Anonymous said...

Do you want the Mother of God to talk to you? Just do the 5 Saturdays and say the prayer of Consecratation found on EWTN.com/faith/devotions/prayers/Marian Prayers. Everyone I have told to do this has had Mary talk to them in Her incredible voice. See ya in Heaven.

Anonymous said...

[quote]A friend of mine, AveMaria, sent me two links to obtain gifts from our Mother; A Miraculous Medal and a picture of Her. I'm so excited![/quote]

i can't wait for you to see it and hope you like it :)