CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Messages from Mary...


Mary has appeared thousands of times, over the ages, to the Faithful, and has given messages to those who believe in her. However, the Holy Mother does not appear in a vision nor does she give a message to everyone who is faithful to her, despite our wishes. Several messages from Our Holy Mother are outlined below.

Israel, in the time of Christ
And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
Because he that is mighty, hath done great things to me; and holy is his name. And his mercy is from generation unto generations, to them that fear him. He hath shewed might in his arm: he hath scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart. He hath put down the mighty from their seat, and hath exalted the humble. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away. He hath received Israel his servant, being mindful of his mercy. As he spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his seed for ever.

Guadalupe, Mexico, 1531
Know and understand well that I am the ever virgin Holy Mary, Mother of the True God for whom we live, of the Creator of all things, Lord of heaven and the earth. I wish that a temple be erected here quickly, so I may therein exhibit and give all my love, compassion, help, and protection, because I am your merciful mother, to you, and to all the inhabitants of this land and all the rest who love me, invoke and confide in me.

Lourdes, France, 1858.
I am the Immaculate Conception. I do not promise to make you happy in this world but in the other.

Fatima, Portugal, 1917
When you pray the Rosary, say after each mystery: O my Jesus, forgive us, save us from the fire of Hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of your Mercy. I have come to exhort the faithful to change their life, to avoid grieving Our Lord by sin, to pray the Rosary.
In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph, the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and a period of grace will be granted to the world.

Akita, Japan, 1973
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, truly present in the Holy Eucharist, I consecrate my body and soul to be entirely one with Your Heart being sacrificed at every instant on all the altars of the world and giving praise to the Father, pleading for the coming of His Kingdom.
Please receive this humble offering of myself. Use me as You will for the glory of the Father and the salvation of souls.

0 comments: